Saturday, September 8, 2012

Good morning:

Like usual I'm enjoying a nice cup of joe to get my day started.  Today I'm having a get together with some friends and family.  I guess this could be a pre book arrival party since a few of my friends want more info on Jackie's Awakening.  I'm expecting the sales on this book to be really good since a lot of people have indicated to me that they are interested.  I'll say that it is a real spirited book that is heartwarming.  I really fell in love with Jackie because she is so dynamic and real.  She speaks from the heart and is fun to be around.  Here's a line from a conversation she had with another person in the book:


"Jackie walked up to her and in a flirty
way asked, "So, what would you recommend for a gal who doesn't know anyone here?""

Only 2 more days and then the book comes out.  I'm so excited.  

Ok, time for me to get stuff ready for the party.  I'll chat with you later.

Lynn

In the meanwhile if you haven't liked my face book page, here's the link

Rachel's Journey Home Facebook Page Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment