Sunday, September 30, 2012

Good reading for a Sunday

Happy Sunday Everyone.

Today is the perfect day to curl up to a good story.  Jackie's Awakening is the perfect book to read since it is engaging, heartful, and full of good drama.  I was able to download an app and now I have it on my iphone.  Can you believe that 10 years ago I wouldn't have been able to do that.  Things have shifted in a very positive way for me since that time.  For starters, never did I think that I could compose an entire novel, let alone 2 of them.  On the other hand things had to fall into place before I could start my first novel Rachel's Journey Home.

For Jackie certain things too had to be experienced.  Like me there not always pleasant things either.  Sometimes they are confusing and don't make sense.  When we're meant to know suddenly it's easier to understand why we needed to go through what we went through.  I know that some of the things that I went through made me a stronger woman.  And some of these I haven't written off.  I embraced some of them and included them in my books.  I found that by writing about them, it helped ease any lingering pain that was still associated with them. 

So for today I'm going to just be and enjoy the day.  Maybe I'll watch a baseball game.

Have a wonderful day.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment