Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello, everyone.  I'm just enjoying a cup of coffee before I get off to work.  I'm working on book 3 and I got what I wanted to do figured out.  Thank goodness for outlines, they make life so much easier.  I just need to finish reading and editing.  I'm longing to do some fresh writing as my creative juices are flowing.

About Jackie's Awakening, this Sunday I'm going to go check out a restaurant where my publisher wants to hold a book signing party for me.  I'm so excited because this will be my first book signing party.  I'm looking forward to meeting new people and getting the word out there about my books.

I am curious, have any of you out there secretly wanted to publish something, whether it be a novel, artwork, music.  If so what was it?  Would you want to finish it now?

Have a positive thought filled day and I look forward to hearing from you.

Lynn

In the meanwhile if you haven't checked out my facebook page, here it is.  
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachels-Journey-Home/290287980998981?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment