Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello:

Today is the anticipated day for the debut of Jackie's Awakening.  I can't believe that it's finally happening.  I remember when I first started writing Jackie, it seemed like it was yesterday.  I was amazed at how easy the story came to me.  I was like in the zone almost every day.  I feel that in many ways Jackie helped me grow.  She helped me become a more confident woman.  Also to follow my heart and go after what it is that I want.  


Here's another teaser from my book.  

She turned around and looked back at the party. Everyone looked like they were enjoying
themselves. A woman walked past Jackie and gave her a seductive smile. For a moment their eyes
met. The woman was about to say something to Jackie when someone bumped into Jackie.

It's now time for me to get back to work on my next project.  I hope you all are doing well and I sending out positive energy to each and everyone of you to have a fantastic day.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment