Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'd like to apologize for keeping you all on hold about the release of my book.  It was supposed to have happened on Monday.  I was told that they had to do some adjustments.  So I guess it's going to be a few more days.  Bummer.  I was looking forward to buying some and I know that a few of you have expressed interested.  I will keep you posted every step of the way and the minute that it's out, I'll let you know.

In the meanwhile, I'm working on my next projects.  I'm expecting that one of them will be ready to be sent off to the publisher by the end of the year.  The other one I keep changing my mind on things.  In the end it will be good.  This one has a mysterious feel to it.  The main character is very dynamic and at times unpredictable.   Again I'm feeling like something positive has shifted as a result of my writing these last two books.

I hope all of you are doing good.  By the way, you don't need to have a blogger account to respond to my posts here.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a positive thought filled day.

Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment