Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jackie's Awakening

Hi Everyone:

I hope you all are having a super morning.  I am.  I rose earlier than usual.  Maybe this means that I'll get more done today.  At least I hope so.  Anyways, I want to thank all of you for all of the support that you've given me with Jackie's Awakening.  Because of your interest, I've gotten a good early sales report.  This is good news.  Also it will be available on nook soon as well as in print.  

I'm soon to have another website up which will feature all of my books.  Also my agent is working on putting together a book signing party for me.  I'm so excited.  I've done interviews, but not face to face parties.  I'm looking forward to meeting a whole bunch of new people.

I've changed the name of my facebook page to Rachel's Journey Home and Jackie's Awakening.  This is to reflect news for both books.  Check out the new sight with the link that is at the side of this blog page.

I want to ask you all, what about today are you grateful for.  I'll say that I'm grateful for my life and all that is going well in it. Also I'm grateful to be in excellent health so that I can create my wonderful stories for you all.

Have a positive thought filled day and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment