Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Insight

I just spent the morning reviewing some interview questions for an upcoming interview.  I'm so excited.  I'm at the point in my life where I feel comfortable being recorded.  To me it's just another viewer looking at me.  In case you're interested in hearing an interview, check out my website to Rachel's Journey Home.  There I have an interview that I did earlier this year.

Rachel's Journey Home interview


Just one more day until my book comes out.  I'm really looking forward to the book signing party that I'm going to be going on.  I've never done this, yet I'm not nervous.  Instead of talking to one person, I'll be talking to several.  I think I'm going to give a teaser reading, since I love to read aloud.

Today I'm just going to enjoy the day for what it is.  It is a beautiful day here in Socal.  This year I tried growing veggies (got the inspiration from another book that I'm writing).  So far I've had luck with my hot peppers.  Does anyone here have a great salsa recipe that I could try?

I hope all of you out there are enjoying yourselves.  Just breathe and allow the beauty of life to flow in.  Each and everyone of you is a beautiful soul with special gifts.

Have a positive thought filled day.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment