Monday, October 15, 2012

Moving Through it all

Hello all.  Like I mentioned in my last post, things are shifting fast.  One has to wonder why it's the middle of October and we're predicted to have temps on the high 90's this week.  What happened to fall?  Well I guess this means that I have to get out my summer clothes again.  I do like summer.

This is more about change.  And now it's a drastic change.  We need to use this time to address that changes that are going on within us.  I know that I've had changes this year. They were drastic, but good, things which were very stressful.  I'm happy to say that I'm a stronger person for having gone through them.  

In my book I have Jackie go through changes too, after all she's human like us.  Like us she needs to take some time to address what is going on within her and if necessary take action.  By taking action you're actually saying that you are willing to do what it takes to move forward.  Like me, Jackie shows emotions through these changes.  At the same time she also is not alone during this.  However sometimes accepting help involves more than just holding on to someone's hand.  Jackie needs to realize this and accept it.  As tough as it may seem, everyone is part of the bigger picture.

Like I experienced, change was a good thing for me this year.  At times I felt l like I was losing it all, when in reality I was gaining what it was that I wanted.  Like Jackie, I too had close ones near me to guide me through this, some who got after me to take action.  I had to be flexible and at times ready to go at the drop of a hat.  This is hard for me since I like to plan out things  in advance. Not true for this year.

It's time for all of us to embrace the changes that are going on in our lives.  Someone better is on the horizon for us all.

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful topic! I wished that somebody was there for me in the past to help guide me and pick me up as I went along life's miserable teenage and young adult years. All I can do now is remember that only I can change myself, that nobody could do it for me. Today I'm a more confident, stronger person. I've done a lot of transition through these years and had some growing up to do. Now I look forward to the upcoming future that I know now will get even better. I decided to just let the past go as of yesterday since I can't change and just live my life.

    Holding on to pain can make you unhappy. If a person can live with unhappy, then that's not very healthy. I want a healthy lifestyle. Changes are currently surfacing today as I type this entry. I always give wonderful advice to others so how come I don't take my own advice? Who knows, but all I can say is quit looking down on your life. Keep a positive attitude so you can embrace the future. I am all for that! How about you?

    ReplyDelete