Monday, October 1, 2012

New beginnings for you all

Good morning:

Today is the start of a new week and a new month.  Can you believe that it's already October.  Here where I live it's going to be over 100 degrees.  Where's fall?  I want to wear my cords and long sleeved t-shirts.

October is one of my favorite months.  I also love the changing colors of the trees.  October is the month that I started my other book Rachel's Journey Home back in 2005.  October is a month where Jackie learns some new things as well.  Interesting things happen and they happen for a reason.  Many years ago in October I went to a retreat place in San Diego where I got to do some cleansing of old beliefs.  It was hard at times, but in the end I walked out of there feeling like a weight had been taken off of my shoulders.

Then again everything happens for a reason.  I had things happen to me so that I would be a stronger woman.  And through this strength I created 3 beautiful books.  All are gay themed and full of adventure.  My third book will be out next year sometime.

What has happened to you that has made you a stronger person?  There are no right or wrong answers.

Until next time.

Lynn


1 comment:

  1. Thank for sharing. Today I'm much stronger than I used to be. I'm exploring my psychic abilities and opening up to them more. I'm learning that I have healing powers in my hands. My gifts are amazing and thrilling, yet I'm scared half to death. I'm still trying to grasp and understand my destined plans, why God chose me to embrace these gifts. Reading Jackie's Awakening has made me realize I have the Fate as she does. Thank you for inspiring me!

    ButterflyPearl Moonstone

    ReplyDelete