Thursday, October 25, 2012

Post comments on my interview

Hello all:

I want to thank you all for your continued support.  The night before last my interview went by really good.  Like I had promised I had a teaser for my upcoming book that is slotted to come out next year. I felt really good during the interview and really looked forward to each question.  They were good questions that got me thinking.

I like to keep busy and writing certainly keeps me occupied.  I feel like I'm in a zone when I do new writing.  Currently I'm working on 2 other projects, one of which is new writing.  I'm doing this so that I can keep my creative juices flowing.  Like the other 3 books, this one too includes, drama, romance, growth, and spirituality.  Also these 2 books are different from my first 2 books so they have been a challenge to write.

Life to me has always been about challenges.  I think that my life would have been boring if I had never experienced some of the things that I did.  They shaped me and also gave me interesting things to write about.  In doing so I was able to release any underlying pain.  

Lastly in the interview I discussed the romance scenes.  I am a big fan of The L Word and felt that the way that they created the romance scenes was classy.  Romance plays a juicy role without it taking over the entire story.  My stories are like that too.

I'm going to leave you with a teaser from Jackie's Awakening.  You all have a super day and I'll be talking with you soon.

Lynn


"Not wanting to create suspicion about Melanie, Jackie looked over at Stacey and said, "I thought I heard someone call out my name.  when I looked over there I realized that I didn't know the person."  jackie pointed over to a femme women dressed in pretty clothes and makeup that was standing next to the bar.  The woman looked at Jackie and winked at her."

No comments:

Post a Comment