Friday, October 5, 2012

Weird Sex

Last night I watched this racy sexual program.  It involved married couples who had extra partners.  One of the groups was a 5-some.  To me it was like having an orgy.  Another couple had another lover couple living with them.  This was so weird watching this.  On one hand I felt uncomfortable watching this, since I'm a traditional girl.  On the other hand I found it to be educational.  After all I've written about extra marital affairs in my books.  This was not from experience since I've never had one and don't plan on it.  I'm a one gal woman.

I guess my point in all of this is that more and more things like this are becoming accepted in our culture.  With this lifestyle, everyone is in agreement so no one feels left out.  Also they are doing it in the privacy of their own home.  Lastly they're not forcing the lifestyle on people who don't want to do it.  

For me to move ahead in my spiritual growth, I need to accept that these types of changes are now in our society.  And I have the choice not to participate.  Like I saw on the program, these people had good lives.  If I met any of them on the street, I wouldn't know that they were involved in this lifestyle.  With this said, I hope that these people find all of the happiness that the world can offer them and live their lives to their fullest. 

I want to thank you for listening to me, as like I said it was a sensitive issue for me.  

Have a wonderful day.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment