Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Letting Changes in

I can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone.  This year I had a really nice time.  What made this holiday more special was that it was the first one that I hosted in my new house.  I had the relatives over to my house and had a big feast. I truly had a lot of things to be thankful this year.  The number one being that I was able to realize that setbacks don't have to consume me.  They can actually be opportunities for me to start a new.

This year I've been making a lot of changes in my life.  Some of them bigger than others.  Needless to say they were for my better interest.   I feel that the growth that I've made this year outdated these past things.  It was finally time for me to move on.  Without regret.

I have a new book coming out at the end of the year.  It is called Enlightened Desire.  It is about a dynamic gay woman who who thinks she has everything all figured out in life.  She has the job of her dreams as well as leads a dynamic and fast paced lifestyle.  Then she experiences a drastic life changing event that totally flips her world upside down.  Suddenly things that previously did not make sense were now realities for her.  She was now all alone in the web of confusion.  Secrets that were once hidden had unexpectedly surfaced and exposed her.

Simultaneously there is the young hot lover who enters her life in a bold way.  This  mademoiselle shows her charismatic flame what it’s like to be young and in love again.  She shows her romance the way it is intended to be.  At the same time though, the young Juliet has ulterior motives for her.  Then, there is the other lover, the one who is wreaking havoc for our dear heroine.   This person is determined to change her in a way that would drastically alter how she deals with life.  This ultimately frustrates her to a breaking point that leaves her in desperation.

I will keep you updated in regards to this book.  








No comments:

Post a Comment