Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting closer to the release date

It has been awhile since I last posted.  I've been busy with more good editing for my upcoming novel, Enlightened Desire.  I have also been hard at work with another manuscript.  Things have been good for me.  At times I have gotten stressed.  In these times I find a good outlet for me to get back into the zone.  Usually I like to play video games or watched taped TV.  Lately though I have picked up a few good books written by authors like myself.  It feels so good to read these books and go to other worlds.  I have a nice list of them at the side of this blog.  Currently I'm reading "The Dark Cully's Mistress" by Shiralyn J. Lee.  Love it.  

A lot has changed for me during this time. I have since learned to come to terms with things and I feel more at peace.  I feel that I can enjoy the simplest things now.  For me heaven is spending the day out on the patio on a nice sunny weekend day gabbing with my partner. I used to feel that I had to go out and be busy doing things on the weekends.  Not so anymore.

I am creating a new facebook page.  Feel free to check it out.  I will be adding to it:

Lynn Lawler's Book Facebook Page.


I am anticipating my book, Enlightened Desire to come out in May 2013. In the meanwhile I will be blogging, reading, and updating my Facebook page.  

Everyone have a wonderful day and check out my reading list on the left hand side of this blog.

Until Later,

Lynn






No comments:

Post a Comment