Monday, April 22, 2013

In search of an AWESOME title

Hi All:

It is getting closer to my release date of my GLBT novel Enlightened Desire.  As a bonus I am adding a chapter teaser of my next book at the end of it.  The story has a weird twist to it as well as a lot of juicy romance and drama in it.  I need your help with a title.  I will be giving away a signed copy of both books (The "unnamed" novel will be coming out later on this year).   For those interested,  please send me an email to:

Delamo1999@gmail.com

I will send you a file of the first chapter for you to read.  

Also I would like to give back to the winner.  I am creating a blog post about you and your latest creation.  A link to this blog will be posted on Facebook and Twitter.  If you have a link to an interview and/or website, send it in too and it will  be included.  

Feel free to circulate this blog among your friends and groups. 

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to check out my facebook page:


Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment