Friday, August 9, 2013

New Beginnings

Hello everyone:

This weekend I am going to my cousin's wedding.   I am really excited for her since she had been waiting so long for this.  This is also the first wedding that I've been to in a long time.  I am really glad that it is not going to be a formal attire since I really do not like to dress up.  This rose is to symbolize love.





I am doing a deep clean up on another project that is due out in 2014.  I can't believe how much cutting and rewriting I have done on this.   I started this project years ago and it's amazing at how much I've changed with my writing.    My main character is very dynamic and has me going in circles.   This character stops at nothing and is not afraid to step on other people's feet.  The question is how far is she willing to go.

My good friend, Ali Pitts is doing a beta read for me with Enlightened Desire.  It is getting down to the nitty gritty.  If all is well, it will be ready for me to do my final read on it.  Then it is ready to be published!  It has been a long year with all of the changes that I made to the manuscript.  I've been saying for months that the book is coming out and now it's August and I'm still waiting.  At the same time I view each suggestion that I corrected like it is a thank you gift from my other beta reader.  I feel that all of these changes have really enriched the story.  I am so excited.



Talk to you soon,

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment